Monday, August 26, 2013

TSA Agent Thinks You Should Get That Mole Checked Out

DALLAS / FORT WORTH, TX – Rookie TSA agent Aaron Knox just saw your body scanner results come through, and he wants to let you know that you should probably get that mole checked out. “I don’t mean to pry,” says the 20 year old Mr. Knox. “Usually I don’t do this. I stick to my job of checking out people’s high image body scans for weapons, bombs, and water bottles. But I just can’t let this one go.” He points to a picture of your naked body and draws a circle around a black dot just under your left nipple. “Right here. I didn’t see this last month when you came through on your way to New York. I’m no doctor, but I think you need to see a dermatologist or something.” He then offers a free random screening and feels for lumps on both of your breasts.  “Yup. As I expected. You should definitely see someone. These scanners produce a lot of radiation, and it’s best to be safe.” He then wishes you a safe flight and congratulates you on your new pregnancy.

Your husband should get his prostate checked too

No comments:

Post a Comment