Friday, August 2, 2013

For Bob, Unemployment Rate Remains at 100%

NEENAH, WI - The Labor Department released numbers today saying that the U.S. economy added 162,000 jobs in July and the unemployment rate dropped to 7.4%, but Bob Collins added 0 jobs in July and his unemployment rate remains at 100%. U.S. unemployment has fallen from a peak of 10% in October 2008; however, Bob’s unemployment rate has been 100% since he was laid off from the paper mill in December 2008. “I've been trying to increase my numbers, but there are just no jobs out there for me,” the depressed 41-year old said. “I don’t know any of those 162,000 people, but maybe if I find one, they can tell me how they did it.” In related news, the Case-Shiller 20-City Housing Index increased 2.45% last month, but Bob still lives with his mom.

His divorce rate is at 200%

No comments:

Post a Comment